All You Need To Know Before Buying And Installing Loft Tanks
Kenya’s water shortage has become a critical problem nowadays, with a large population of people spending a major portion of their day fetching water from the nearest freshwater source. An easy way to deal with the water crisis is water tank installation. If you plan to install a loft tank on your property, the first thing you have to do is to look for a reputable tank supplier who believes in a customer-centric approach. Most of them try to maintain their reputation by designing unmatched quality products which meet their clients’ specifications.
These tanks are made using virgin raw materials, so you don’t have to worry about the quality of water stored in them. You can either install an overhead or underground water tank. Overhead loft water tanks are available in various colours and sizes, so you can choose one according to your needs. The tanks are multi-layered and thermally insulated, preventing the water from becoming excessively hot during dry weather. Not only do they have an elegant design but are also durable and strong. Choose the right tank supplier, and you can rest assured about their performance and strength.
How Are Loft Tanks Different From Other Tanks
Loft tanks are specially designed and manufactured to be installed in lofts inside our homes. They suit urban constructions, so you can easily fit one in your home’s kitchen loft or other loft areas. You can use them for various purposes. The primary difference between loft tanks and overhead plastic tanks is that the latter is larger and is generally placed on the top of the house, depending on its use. Overhead tanks also require more space for installation and high maintenance costs.
Few Features To Look For When Buying Loft Tanks
- Made with virgin raw materials for long-lasting performance.
- Professionally moulded for maximum strength.
- Innovative and unique design to make them sturdy and stronger than other tanks
- They should not bulge when filled with water
- Good impact strength and unbreakable
- Good thermal insulation to keep water cool
- UV stabilization to prevent the material from degrading
Few Points To Consider When Installing Loft Tanks
- Choose a full bottom levelled support above the loft where you can install the tank.
- Ensure that the bottom’s support is plain without any stone or sharp-edged metal pieces which can damage the tank.
- Drill the outlet connections at a height of 1 inch from the bottom.
- Ensure that the tank body does not have to endure undue stress or pressure by providing adequate support for outlet and inlet pipes
- Make holes in the tank using a drilling machine.
- Don’t let the tank remain dry for a long period after you start using it.
Few Signs You Should Install A New Loft Tank
- Water is leaking from the loft tank
- The loft tank is making a lot of noise
- The tank is not filling up properly
Why Choose Jumbo Quality Products When Installing Loft Tanks?
Though you can choose from numerous tank suppliers, people prefer Jumbo Quality Products when installing loft tanks in Kenya. The tanks have attractive designs, flawless, durable and long-lasting. They are manufactured with food-grade polyethene using the latest technology, so you can use them for years with minimum maintenance.
Though the information on this blog has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that they are up to date with the latest changes. We also do not take any responsibility as a company regarding any technical knowledge or commitment to the information posted.