ADVICE FOR THE PUBLIC
ADVICE FOR THE PUBLIC Basic protective measures against COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health au-thority. COVID-19 is still affecting mostly people in China with some out-breaks in other countries. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contami-nated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hy-giene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immedi-ately.
Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care earlyStay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the direc-tions of your local health authority.
Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date informa-tion on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
Protection measures for persons who are in or have recently visited (past 14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- Follow the guidance outlined above.
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose, until you recover. Why? Avoiding contact with others and visits to medical facilities will allow these facilities to operate more effectively and help protect you and others from possible COVID-19 and other viruses.
- If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers.Why? Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quick-ly direct you to the right health facility. This will also help to prevent possible spread of COVID-19 and other viruses
Why choose our tanks?
- POA Cylindrical and Loft Tanks carry a Limited 10 year warranty and have an expected 30+ years lifespan
- POA Tanks are UV-stabilised, making them highly resistant to withstand extreme weather conditions
- POA Tanks are hygienic for storage. They are manufactured using food grade polyethylene that is approved by Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
- POA Tanks are manufactured in double and not single layer thereby making them durable
- We offer free door to door delivery service. With an in-house fleet of over 120 trucks
- We offer fair competitive prices for all our products making them cost effective
- POA Tanks are manufactured using Rotational Moulding technology that allows for unlimited design possibilities